Exploring unfamiliar places, eating new foods and disregarding our everyday routine can be inspiring, refreshing and is oftentimes necessary. In order to enjoy our trip we want to ensure we feel like our best selves. Here are a few tips to help you do so.
- Increase water, decrease caffeine. Loads and loads of water.
- Eat light during travel and don't touch the airplane food. Pack your own snacks and meals. You will feel better once your reach your destination.
- Bring your psyllium husk, probiotics and digestive enzymes with you.
- Move every day for at least 20 minutes. No need to focus on an intense workout. Just get your body moving with some sun salutations, a brisk walk, bike ride or swim - daily!
- Enjoy yourself and try to go with the flow. Stress is not good for our bodies or digestion. Follow your instincts, listen to your body and have fun!